Front End Development.
Beautiful Custom Designs
My designs are clean, elegant and custom built. I use Divi Builder from Elegant Themes to build your website and then add custom CSS, JS and HTML to fully customize responsive and fun designs.
I work remotely and will build your website regardless of where you are based. Working remotely is my jam!
My Name Is Brandon!
I develop websites, integrate plugins and do other tech stuff! I have been doing website development for going on four years now and have over 12 years of business consulting experience, specializing in nonprofit management.
I build websites using WordPress and Divi Builder, two incredibly popular options for website development. I use the Divi Builder to create the bulk of a design quickly and then use custom CSS and coding to build out the rest of the site as needed. I prefer using these tools because they allow for almost limitless customization quickly by using plugins and because finding developers to help you in the future with your site is easy since many developers are familiar with these tools, unlike custom-coded websites.
When I am not building websites, I am either traveling, hanging out with my dogs, or teaching freediving courses and holding my breath!
Websites For Nonprofits, Authors, Small Businesses, Online Businesses, and Designed Layouts.
Check Out Some Recent Work.
Mobile Responsive Design
What Others Are Saying.
Thank you Brandon, you have pulled my old website (and me) into the new digital age with such patience, skill, creativity, knowledge and technique, guiding me in the management of it too. You really know your stuff and opened my eyes to a whole new world. I’m blessed to have had your help. Thank you again,
Website DesignThe look and feel of your new website
Factors that impact the amount of time spent designing:
- 1) If the design is based on a template or completely custom
- 2) The amount of custom coding needed to make the design look good
- 3) If there is any switching of color schemes, design preferences, etc. half way through the build
Rough estimate of time:
20 – 45 hours
Plugin IntegrationThe functionality that makes the site do stuff
Factors that impact the amount of time spent on integration:
- 1) The complexity and number of plugins required to achieve the desired results
- 2) Amount of custom coding required to ensure plugins work together
- 3) The depth of integration required (out of the box or customization)
Roughestimate of time:
25 – 50 hours
Nonprofit StrategyDesigning the content to get visitors to donate
- I have worked in the nonprofit sector for over 12 years in the United States and South Africa to help my clients implement an online presence, including developing content for their sites by:
- 1) Designing custom call-to-actions that drive visitors to the desired action, be it donate, volunteer or serve on the board.
- 2) Guiding staff to write stories and content in a way that drives visitors to action.
- 3) Sorting content on websites based on visitor profiles to ensure that every visitor can easily access the content they need.
- 4) Custom designing websites to meet the needs of both potential donors, potential clients and others.
- This option is available as an add on when you hire me to design your website.
Want to work with me to design your website?
Send me an email so I can get an idea of what you are looking for and then I’ll give you a quote!